Koottuja uutissyötteitä politiikasta, taloudesta ja tekniikasta.
Lähde: Helsingin Sanomien avoin datarajapinta.
- The State Department and 3 other US agencies earn a D for cybersecurity 4.8.2021Two years after a damning cybersecurity report, auditors find little has improved.
- Awful transaction and timing: AT&T finally ditches DirecTV 3.8.2021AT&T owns 70% of DirecTV spinoff but won't be managing it anymore.
- Trusted platform module security defeated in 30 minutes, no soldering required 3.8.2021Sometimes, locking down a laptop with the latest defenses isn't enough.
- New WireGuardNT shatters throughput ceilings on Windows 3.8.2021Adventurous users can try the new implementation now by adding a registry key.
- With help from Google, impersonated Brave.com website pushes malware 31.7.2021With a valid TLS certificate, faux Bravė.com could fool even security-savvy people.
- Software downloaded 30,000 times from PyPI ransacked developers’ machines 30.7.2021Expect to see more of these "Frankenstein" malware packages, researchers warn.
- New bank-fraud malware called Vultur infects thousands of devices 30.7.2021Screen sharing courtesy of VNC mirrors device screens to attacker-controlled servers.
- Feds list the top 30 most exploited vulnerabilities. Many are years old 29.7.2021Hackers continue to exploit publicly known—and often dated—software vulnerabilities.
- Biden warns cyber attacks could lead to a “real shooting war” 28.7.2021US president's remarks follow breaches that paralyzed critical services.
- Sean Gallagher and an AI expert talk about our crazy machine-learning adventure 28.7.2021Join our headline experiment post-mortem today, July 28, at 1 pm Eastern time!