Koottuja uutissyötteitä politiikasta, taloudesta ja tekniikasta.
Lähde: Helsingin Sanomien avoin datarajapinta.
- Tens of thousands of US organizations hit in ongoing Microsoft Exchange hack 6.3.2021Multiple hacking groups are exploiting vulnerabilities to backdoor unpatched servers.
- A new type of supply-chain attack with serious consequences is flourishing 6.3.2021New dependency confusion attacks take aim at Microsoft, Amazon, Slack, Lyft, and Zillow.
- China’s and Russia’s spying sprees will take years to unpack 6.3.2021Full extent of SolarWinds hack, Hafnium’s attack on Exchange Server may never be known.
- Bitflips when PCs try to reach windows.com: What could possibly go wrong? 4.3.2021Researcher obtains 14 bit- or typo-quatted domains and analyzes their traffic.
- SpaceX Starlink factory in Texas will speed up production of Dishy McFlatface 4.3.2021Austin factory to create systems that improve SpaceX's high-volume manufacturing.
- Comcast hides upload speeds deep inside its infuriating ordering system 3.3.2021Comcast upload speeds of 3 to 35Mbps are hidden until last page of checkout.
- Parler sues Amazon (again), claims AWS ban sank a billion-dollar valuation 3.3.2021The lawsuit is dead. Long live the lawsuit.
- Microsoft issues emergency patches for 4 exploited 0-days in Exchange 2.3.2021Attacks are limited for now but may ramp up as other hackers learn of them.
- Rookie coding mistake prior to Gab hack came from site’s CTO 2.3.2021Site executive introduces, then removes, insecure code, then hides the evidence.
- Trump’s is one of 15,000 Gab accounts that just got hacked 1.3.2021GabLeaks includes 70,000 messages in more than 19,000 chats by over 15,000 users.