Koottuja uutissyötteitä politiikasta, taloudesta ja tekniikasta.
Lähde: Helsingin Sanomien avoin datarajapinta.
- Securing your digital life, part one: The basics 25.10.2021In this first of two parts, we go over some security steps everyone should be taking.
- More than 100,000 people have had their eyes scanned for free cryptocurrency 22.10.2021Worldcoin reveals "orb" scanner, aims to distribute cryptocurrency to 1 billion people.
- How hackers hijacked thousands of high-profile YouTube accounts 21.10.2021Spate of attacks turned creator channels into cryptocurrency scam livestreams.
- Passengers couldn’t fly after NHS vaccine passport went offline 14.10.2021Outage lasted approximately 4 hours, causing issues with health app.
- Verizon’s Visible cell customers hacked, leading to unauthorized purchases 14.10.2021Company suspects credential stuffing, but questions remain.
- “Hacker X”—the American who built a pro-Trump fake news empire—unmasks himself 14.10.2021He was hired to build a fake news op but now wants to put things right.
- US gov’t will slap contractors with civil lawsuits for hiding breaches 7.10.2021Civil Cyber-Fraud Initiative mandates data-breach reporting for gov't contractors.
- Twitch source code, creator earnings exposed in 125GB leak 6.10.2021Twitch blames a "server configuration change" for the massive data leak.
- Company that routes SMS for all major US carriers was hacked for five years 5.10.2021Syniverse hasn't revealed whether text messages were exposed.
- Windows 11: The Ars Technica review 5.10.2021Attractive new design overshadowed by regressions and high system requirements.