Koottuja uutissyötteitä politiikasta, taloudesta ja tekniikasta.
Lähde: Helsingin Sanomien avoin datarajapinta.
- DDoSers are abusing Microsoft RDP to make attacks more powerful 23.1.2021DDoS amplification attacks have abused all kinds of legit services. Now, it's Windows.
- This site posted every face from Parler’s Capitol Hill insurrection videos 23.1.2021Faces of the Riot used open source software to detect, extract, and deduplicate every face.
- Home alarm tech backdoored security cameras to spy on customers having sex 22.1.2021Employee for ADT accessed ~200 customer cams on more than 9,600 occasions.
- Chrome and Edge want to help with that password problem of yours 22.1.2021The line between browsers and password managers is blurring.
- Phishing scam had all the bells and whistles—except for one 21.1.2021A reminder that stuff published on the Internet gets published on the Internet.
- Ars online IT roundtable: What’s the future of the data center? 21.1.2021Join Sean Gallagher, Dell's Ivan Nekrasov, and me today, January 21, at 3:15pm Eastern!
- Ars Technicast special edition, part 1: The Internet of Things goes to war 21.1.2021Ars presents a two-part limited edition podcast on the "connected battlespace."
- Security firm Malwarebytes was infected by same hackers who hit SolarWinds 20.1.2021Group backed by a nation-state rifles through company's email servers.
- Hackers alter stolen regulatory data to sow mistrust in COVID-19 vaccine 15.1.2021Post titled “Astonishing fraud! Evil Pfffizer! Fake vaccines!” found on the Dark Web.
- How law enforcement gets around your smartphone’s encryption 15.1.2021Openings provided by iOS and Android security are there for those with the right tools.