Koottuja uutissyötteitä politiikasta, taloudesta ja tekniikasta.
Lähde: Helsingin Sanomien avoin datarajapinta.
Biz & IT – Ars Technica
- UK’s plans for global AI safety summit draw criticism 8.6.2023Announcement does not include "a single voice from civil society or academia," says critic.
- Nvidia’s new monster CPU+GPU chip may power the next gen of AI chatbots 8.6.2023It takes a lot of computing power to pretend to be human.
- Dozens of popular Minecraft mods found infected with Fracturiser malware 7.6.2023Stop downloading or updating Minecraft mods for now, investigators say.
- FBI warns of increasing use of AI-generated deepfakes in sextortion schemes 7.6.2023Deepfake videos show real people engaged in fake sex.
- Redditor creates working anime QR codes using Stable Diffusion 6.6.2023Image-synthesis technique relies upon QR's natural error-correction properties.
- Mass exploitation of critical MOVEit flaw is ransacking orgs big and small 6.6.2023SQL injection attacks on MOVEit file-transfer service likely to get worse.
- Apple avoids “AI” hype at WWDC keynote by baking ML into products 5.6.2023Apple prefers using "machine learning," or just having AI work in the background.
- They plugged GPT-4 into Minecraft—and unearthed new potential for AI 3.6.2023A bot plays the video game by tapping the text generator to pick up new skills.
- Google’s Android and Chrome extensions are a very sad place. Here’s why 2.6.2023It was a bad week for millions of people who rely on Google for apps and Chrome extensions.
- Air Force denies running simulation where AI drone “killed” its operator 2.6.2023"We've never run that experiment," says original source, who "misspoke."