Koottuja uutissyötteitä politiikasta, taloudesta ja tekniikasta.
Lähde: Helsingin Sanomien avoin datarajapinta.
Biz & IT – Ars Technica
- Immaculate AI images of Pope Francis trick the masses 27.3.2023Faux “puffy pontiff” AI image fools many in viral social media post.
- Biden’s executive order limits government’s use of commercial spyware 27.3.2023Move comes as "clickless exploits" targets journalists and others accused of no crimes.
- Hobbyist builds ChatGPT client for MS-DOS 27.3.2023IBM PC client allows futuristic AI conversations on vintage hardware.
- Twitter source code was leaked on GitHub shortly after Musk’s layoff spree 27.3.2023Twitter suspects code leaker is ex-employee, which doesn't narrow it down much.
- Android app from China executed 0-day exploit on millions of devices 27.3.2023Fast-growing e-commerce app Pinduoduo had an EvilParcel stow-away.
- ChatGPT gets “eyes and ears” with plugins that can interface AI with the world 24.3.2023Plugins allow ChatGPT to book a flight, order food, send email, execute code (and more).
- Huge collection of vintage Apple computers goes to auction next week 24.3.2023Ars picks out some of its favorites from the 500-computer collection.
- If your Netgear Orbi router isn’t patched, you’ll want to change that pronto 22.3.2023The threat is serious enough to warrant a manual check ASAP.
- Journalist plugs in unknown USB drive mailed to him—it exploded in his face 22.3.2023Explosives replace malware as the scariest thing a USB stick may hide.
- Ethical AI art generation? Adobe Firefly may be the answer. 22.3.2023Adobe trained new AI generator on Adobe Stock, licensed content, public domain.