Koottuja uutissyötteitä politiikasta, taloudesta ja tekniikasta.
Lähde: Helsingin Sanomien avoin datarajapinta.
- Microsoft issues emergency patches for 4 exploited 0-days in Exchange 2.3.2021Attacks are limited for now but may ramp up as other hackers learn of them.
- Rookie coding mistake prior to Gab hack came from site’s CTO 2.3.2021Site executive introduces, then removes, insecure code, then hides the evidence.
- Trump’s is one of 15,000 Gab accounts that just got hacked 1.3.2021GabLeaks includes 70,000 messages in more than 19,000 chats by over 15,000 users.
- Verizon tells users to disable 5G to preserve battery, then deletes tweet 1.3.2021Verizon's now-deleted tweet said using 4G only will conserve battery life.
- Hackers tied to Russia’s GRU targeted the US grid for years 27.2.2021Sandworm-aligned group has breached US critical infrastructure a handful of times.
- Hard-coded key vulnerability in Logix PLCs has severity score of 10 out of 10 26.2.2021Critical authentication bypass flaw affects the entire Logix product line.
- AT&T announces deal to spin off DirecTV into new company owned by… AT&T 25.2.2021DirecTV to become separate company with AT&T owning 70% and TPG owning 30%.
- Code-execution flaw in VMware has a severity rating of 9.8 out of 10 25.2.2021Thousands of servers running vCenter server could be in for a nasty surprise.
- Verizon and AT&T dominate spectrum auction, spending combined $69 billion 25.2.2021Top two carriers buy licenses nationwide, outspending T-Mobile and US Cellular.
- Cox’s bad customer service stymies users who don’t want upload speeds cut 24.2.2021Cox told media that customers can keep speed plans but didn't tell sales reps.