Koottuja uutissyötteitä politiikasta, taloudesta ja tekniikasta.
wpDataChart with provided ID not found!
Lähde: Helsingin Sanomien avoin datarajapinta.
- AI-generated books force Amazon to cap ebook publications to 3 per day 21.9.2023"In order to help protect against abuse, we are lowering the volume limits we have in place."
- OpenAI’s new AI image generator pushes the limits in detail and prompt fidelity 20.9.2023With better response to details and text, DALL-E 3 hopes to make prompt engineering obsolete.
- The Signal Protocol used by 1+ billion people is getting a post-quantum makeover 20.9.2023Update prepares for the inevitable fall of today's cryptographic protocols.
- Telling AI model to “take a deep breath” causes math scores to soar in study 19.9.2023DeepMind used AI models to optimize their own prompts, with surprising results.
- Google’s AI assistant can now read your emails, plan trips, “double-check” answers 19.9.2023Google admits that Bard isn't always accurate; ropes in Gmail through new Extensions.
- Chinese hackers have unleashed a never-before-seen Linux backdoor 18.9.2023SprySOCKS borrows from open source Windows malware and adds new tricks.
- Panos Panay, leader of the Surface and Windows teams, is leaving Microsoft 18.9.2023Will be replaced by Yusuf Mehdi, who has been leading the way on AI efforts.
- Funky AI-generated spiraling medieval village captivates social media 15.9.2023"This was the point where AI-generated art passed the Turing Test for me."
- How Google Authenticator made one company’s network breach much, much worse 15.9.2023Google's app for generating MFA codes syncs to user accounts by default. Who knew?
- Private AI summit with senators, titans of tech garners controversy 14.9.2023With 14 of 22 attendees being CEOs, some experts say key voices were missing.