Koottuja uutissyötteitä politiikasta, taloudesta ja tekniikasta.
Lähde: Helsingin Sanomien avoin datarajapinta.
- Nation-state espionage group breaches Alaska Department of Health 20.9.2021Fallout continues from an advanced persistent threat first detected in May 2021.
- Epik data breach impacts 15 million users, including non-customers 20.9.2021Scraped WHOIS data of NON-Epik customers also exposed in the 180 GB leak.
- A new app helps Iranians hide messages in plain sight 18.9.2021Nahoft uses encryption to turn chats into a random jumble of words.
- SpaceX’s Starlink will come out of beta next month, Elon Musk says 17.9.2021With 600,000 orders, SpaceX boosting dish production to (hopefully) meet demand.
- Cryptocurrency launchpad hit by $3 million supply chain attack 17.9.2021SushiSwap's MISO launchpad hacked via a malicious GitHub commit.
- Telegram emerges as new dark web for cyber criminals 17.9.2021Growing network of hackers sharing data leaks on encrypted messaging app.
- Office 2021 will be available for non-Microsoft 365 subscribers on October 5 16.9.2021New release won't get new features like the subscription versions of Office.
- Anonymous leaks gigabytes of data from alt-right web host Epik 15.9.2021Clients include 8chan, Parler, and Gab, among others.
- Microsoft accounts can go passwordless, making “password123” a thing of the past 15.9.2021Passwordless accounts rely on MS Authenticator or a security key for login.
- Travis CI flaw exposed secrets of thousands of open source projects 14.9.2021Developers furious at Travis CI's "insanely embarrassing 'security bulletin.'"