Koottuja uutissyötteitä politiikasta, taloudesta ja tekniikasta.
Lähde: Helsingin Sanomien avoin datarajapinta.
- Cyberattack on Albanian government suggests new Iranian aggression 5.8.2022Tehran-linked hack of a NATO member is a significant escalation.
- “Huge flaw” threatens US emergency alert system, DHS researcher warns 5.8.2022Hackers can disrupt legit warnings or issue fake ones of their own.
- North Korea-backed hackers have a clever way to read your Gmail 3.8.2022SHARPEXT has slurped up thousands of emails in the past year and keeps getting better.
- Intel’s loss is AMD’s gain as EPYC server CPUs benefit from Intel’s delays 3.8.2022Success in laptops, game consoles, and servers leads to record quarter for AMD.
- Post-quantum encryption contender is taken out by single-core PC and 1 hour 2.8.2022Leave it to mathematicians to muck up what looked like an impressive new algorithm.
- Charter loses home Internet customers, blames end of COVID subsidy program 1.8.2022After loss of 42,000 customers, Charter pins growth hopes on new federal funding.
- No code, no problem—we try to beat an AI at its own game with new tools 1.8.2022In part one of three, we give the cloud a new problem to (heart) attack.
- How Tor is fighting—and beating—Russian censorship 29.7.2022Russia has been trying to block the anonymous browser since December—with mixed results.
- Comcast stock falls as company fails to add Internet users for first time ever 28.7.2022Comcast started and ended Q2 with 32.2 million broadband subscribers.
- 0-days sold by Austrian firm used to hack Windows users, Microsoft says 27.7.2022Windows and Adobe Reader exploits said to target orgs in Europe and Central America.