Koottuja uutissyötteitä politiikasta, taloudesta ja tekniikasta.
Lähde: Helsingin Sanomien avoin datarajapinta.
- Backdoored developer tool that stole credentials escaped notice for 3 months 16.4.2021AWS credentials and private repository tokens could allow self-perpetuating attacks.
- US government strikes back at Kremlin for SolarWinds hack campaign 15.4.2021Treasury Department says it's sanctioning 6 Russian firms for supporting the hacks.
- 100 million more IoT devices are exposed—and they won’t be the last 14.4.2021Name:Wreck flaws in TCP/IP have global implications.
- Microsoft acquires Nuance—makers of Dragon speech rec—for $16 billion 12.4.2021Nuance's deep-learning-based speech recognition serves 77% of US hospitals.
- No password required: Mobile carrier exposes data for millions of accounts 9.4.2021Q Link Wireless made data available to anyone who knows a customer's phone number.
- US adds Chinese supercomputing companies to export blacklist 9.4.2021Biden administration tightens controls on tech that aids China’s military.
- Comcast nightmare: Six months without Internet despite $5,000 payment 9.4.2021Comcast falsely said service was available, still hasn't delivered six months later.
- Windows and Linux devices are under attack by a new cryptomining worm 9.4.2021With new exploits and capabilities, the Sysrv botnet poses a growing threat.
- T-Mobile 5G home Internet: $60 a month, 100Mbps speeds, and no data cap 8.4.202130 million households are eligible; signups available "until capacity runs out."
- How a VPN vulnerability allowed ransomware to disrupt two manufacturing plants 7.4.2021Patching in industrial settings is hard. Ransomware shutting down production is harder.